Saturday, September 01, 2007

Lost - Series 3

We (Marc and me) have just finished watching the entire series 3 of 'Lost' which my sister Vicky very kindly lent me, we watched it within five days, four episodes a night on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday and then we just couldn't help ourselves and watched the last seven episodes on Friday.

I am now so obsessed with Lost that i cannot stop thinking about that bloody island:
Who was on the other end of the satallelite phone?
Has Juliet really become a beach bum?
Has the little hobbit really died? (big shame but thank god it wasn't Desmond he's considerably cuter)
Why would Kate prefer Jack to Sawyer, i mean Jack is handsome and all that and he's a doctor, but Sawyer is much better value for money.
Who's funeral was it that Jack went to in his flash forward?

So when does series 4 come out and put me out of my misery?

Lost links:
http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/index
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_(TV_series)

1 comment:

Mummy said...

Oh little hobbit boy, how we will miss you.

And yes, I'm in complete agreement with you on the Sawyer vs Jack debate. Jack's a whiny weasel with no sense of honour. At least Sawyer knows exactly who he is and embraces it with style and panache.