Monday, April 27, 2009

Oh flipperty flip

I've only gone and bloomin' well forgotten Vicky's birthday today.
I blame my lost birthday calender 'somewhere in a box' that used to hang next to our toilet, (note to self, make a new one) but that is no excuse, other people manage to remember birthdays without birthday calenders.

anyway though
Happy Birthday Vicky

I am very sorry that i forgot and i will make you something in recompense.

Here is a photograph of Daisy jumping in mid air to make you smile.

2 comments:

Auntie Vicky said...

YES YOU ARE RUBBISH !!

SEE I AM THE ONE WHO REMINDS YOU OF BIRTHDAYS !!

HOPEFULLY YOU WILL REMEMBER MISS DAISY HAS A BIRTHDAY ON THURSDAY !! XX

Charlie said...

oooh caps, are you shouting?

actually i blame Daisy cos it's her birthday party that is keeping me from thinking about anything else.