Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The truth about Twitter in a handy animation.

Now i don't really use twitter in the way that (i think) it's supposed to be used.
Some people, send tweats from their phones at every available moment, in order to tell everyone who is following them, exactly what they are up to.
I don't do it because i don't have an iphone and so therefore it's not free.
It would cost me a fortune to tweat every mundane task that we (Daisy, Iris and me) do all day every day.
Actually it probably wouldn't change much from one day to the next, so it would be incredibly boring as well as expensive.

But here, is a link to a very funny animation which shows you what twitter is all about, ha ha.
http://current.com/items/89891774_twouble-with-twitters.htm

I'll just continue to randomly update my twitter online (where it is free) with all the strange things that these girls say.

tweat tweat
x

1 comment:

Auntie Vicky said...

From the web its free eh ? but on phones its cost except i phone ahh...

I don't really understand it, but its fun for a quick lookie.