Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Auntie Emma's wedding

On the 30th September Auntie Emma (daddy's sister) and her fella Paul got married.

I was a flower girl and i got to wear a pretty dress, and pretty shoes and carry a basket of flower petals and lavender.

I thought the basket was for me though so i was a bit upset that everyone kept helping themselves to my goodies in my basket, by the end there was none left.


Here is a shot of Auntie Emma and Uncle Paul having some of my confetti thrown over them, and then another of Auntie Emma looking pretty, Uncle Paul is pulling a funny face though.


And here is my little sister Iris on mummy's lap at the back of the church in case she starts crying loudly.

There were a few other children at the back of the church in case they made too much noise, i however was good as gold apparently.


By about 6pm after dinner, i was so tired mummy and daddy took me home for a sleep so that we might be able to come back for the party after, but, it didn't work out i was too tired, so me and Iris went to bed and mummy had to stay and watch telly in our hotel room.

No comments: