Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Falling off the buggy board

Mostly this week i have been falling off the buggy board, which hurts my bum.
I've done it twice now, once a little while ago and again today on our way back from Stokie, and obviously i cried. It's because i don't always hold on and so when we go up and down kerbs, i loose my balance.
Mum has resorted to telling me to hold on all the time which is annoying.

I now prefer walking.

Mum prefers me on the board cos we get to wherever we're going quicker.


Also this week i have decided i don't want to wear nappies anymore, i want to wear big girl pants, obviously this is a good thing cos i am growing up but i've only managed to do one wee on the potty so far and that was cos i was sat on it for about 45 mins so one wee was bound to end up in the potty.

Mum is obviously hoping i am more successful than the last time we tried to potty train, i guess the difference is this time it's my idea.


Daisy x

No comments: