Thursday, July 31, 2008

Banana bread from Lisa P.

Lisa P came to visit today and brought with her Ben (2 and a half) and Danny (13 months) and some banana bread.
She cut me a slice and then buttered it, and i ate it with a cup of tea, and i remember thinking it was good, but it went down too quick for me to fully comprehend how good it was.
It was only when Lisa's car pulled away on her drive back to West London, that i scuttled back into the kitchen and cut myself a half slice and buttered it thick and i realised, my goodness, this is damn good.

Anyway, here are a couple of photos of her boys, i got my camera out far too late to get any decent ones, her boys are constantly on the move, they don't stop, ever, it is therefore quite hard for my autofocus to automatically focus on a small moving child.

But as you can see, her boys are really quite amusing, especially that little chubby one.

No comments: