Saturday, July 26, 2008

I eat all my Lunch Today

This photo is from a few weeks ago, Daisy came back from nursery with this sticker on.
This sticker is amusing in two ways,
1) she always eats all her lunch at nursery, they always tell me this when i pick her up so why bother to put a sticker on her saying so. She always eats all her lunch to the extent that i wouldn't mind some cookery lessons from the cook cos i can't say Daisy always eats my lunches.
2) it is just wrong in so many ways.
you could say : i ate all my lunch or i have eaten all my lunch, but also why is there a capital L for lunch and a capital T for today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our kindy principal rang me today to check the spelling of a word for the newsletter (affect vs. effect). The spelling at the kindy we guested at last term was so appalling that I think she's uber paranoid now about being the same. You know it's bad when it's not just the anal mums like me that spot it, but EVERYONE does.

BTW, Daisy looks really beautiful in the photos you just put up.

Charlie said...

ha ha, the principal rang you up to check, brilliant.

Thanks for telling Daisy she is beautiful, we are currently reading 'The Enchanted Wood' by Enid Blyton and she now thinks she is Silky (who has long silky hair) who lives in the Faraway Tree.

Anonymous said...

Oh how lovely - I think she looks just like Silky too (I'm currently replacing all my Enid Blytons that were taken from me, which included that particular series. At the moment, Dude is more interested in reading his school books to himself than being read to though :o(