Friday, July 25, 2008

Stats

Hello everyone.

i love stats
when i worked at Carlton Interactive on a games website which doesn't exist anymore 'jamba.co.uk', part of my job was monitoring the stats and trying to predict which prizes attracted more people, stats are fab.

I have stats set up on this blog and my other website and it's amazing who visits.

This month

I am utterly astounded (and slightly pleased) that there are at least two people in the US who have happened upon this blog, i think one person in Missouri has visited 5 times, either that or 5 different people in Missouri has found themselves here.
Another little person in Nebraska has even visited.

Hello there you peeps, how is it going over there?
Do you dare leave me a comment?


Lots from the UK, which is probably family and friends etc..., I see that Grandma has visited from France recently, some peeps from South Africa has stopped by, another person from Aussie land has popped in (perhaps Mary or Uncle Derek and Auntie Linda) and friends from New Zealand have visited (Sophie, Sarah)

hello to everyone who has happened upon this blog, it's nice that you have visited.

xx

No comments: